Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage report

starfry
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Usage report

Hello, could I get a usage report for my line please? I'd like to know how much I've been using monthly over the past 12 months if that's possible please?

There used to be a page on the site where this info was available but seeing that's gone.... can you help?

10 REPLIES 10
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Usage report

@starfry I doubt you will get such a report these days - the old report you refer to was discontinued when the great majority of users had moved to unlimited use plans, and I don't think PN still maintain such records.

Not only that, but you are unlikely to see any of the Help Team around here that even know what you are on about.

John
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Also iirc some traffic isn’t reported properly because of peering / cdn - maybe Netflix?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
CinderEla
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,

Thank you so much for getting in touch. I am so sorry, but for customers on unlimited products, we no longer offer an option to view usage. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. All the best, Ela

Ela
 Plusnet Help Team
starfry
Rising Star

Is that because you choose not to or because the information is not available?

I thought you had a backend system that would have that kind of info.

HarleyQuinzel
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry, however we are no longer able to access this information and we no longer offer an option to view your usage.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Beth

Bethany
 Plusnet Help Team
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@starfry wrote:

I'd like to know how much I've been using monthly over the past 12 months if that's possible please?

It appears from previous replies that it's not.

If you'd rather not say - fair enough - but I was just wondering what use the information would have been?

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
cOmp
Rising Star

Funny that the staff here so it can't be done and some members say that's it's discontinued. If that is the case, can someone then please explain to me and the OP how my internet usage log for December was dumped on a fault ticket I have open? @Staff you have access to it why don't you just be honest to your customers? This is another reason why I will be moving from Plusnet when my contract ends, the continous fobbing off.

edit: added proof.

Yorkshire and Proud. Embarrassed to be with Plusnet.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@cOmp but that usage is from Dec 2019! The facility was probably still available then

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

cOmp
Rising Star

Yeah it is but that data is right to what I have used in December 2020. Bought some games on Steam to play during lockdown. And I backup my files off site. It was added to my current open ticket why would it be added it looks like the date is wrong but the figure is right.
Yorkshire and Proud. Embarrassed to be with Plusnet.
starfry
Rising Star

@dontpanic:

> If you'd rather not say - fair enough - but I was just wondering what use the information would have been?

Sorry for late reply - we were just looking for some data to show how much our usage has increased since working from home, to compare with others who have this information accessible to them (not on plusnet). It isn't an issue, more of a curiosity really.