cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage meter broken again, 3rd time this year

grahamt
Rising Star

Usage meter broken again, 3rd time this year

And it's happened again, for the third time this year. The usage meter for my account is broken.This is what I'm getting from 'View My Usage':

Sorry, there's nothing to show at the moment.

This might be because your account is new, or your usage has been reset for a new billing period.

It can take up to 4 hours for your usage to show up - please try again later

I'm four days into a new monthly usage cycle. As I said, it's happened before. Twice. From past experience it will be between two and four weeks before I start seeing any usage again, and nobody from support can (or will) tell me what's wrong.

Maybe I should just be grateful that my connection's working normally and that I'm on an unlimited fibre account, so there's no financial penalty if I fail to spot abnormal usage. But with the meter broken I don't know if there is any abnormal usage, and that's a worry.

For the moment I'm not asking anyone to do anything about it. I just wanted to record the recurrence of the problem.

1 REPLY 1
grahamt
Rising Star

Re: Usage meter broken again, 3rd time this year

Sorry, folks. I see this issue has been raised by others in the Plusnet Feedback forum. Best to direct any replies there, as it looks like Plusnet staffers are monitoring those threads.