cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload speed slow, 2.47Mpbs,have done tests as recommended. HELP! We are paying for Unlimited Fibre.

Chantal----

Upload speed slow, 2.47Mpbs,have done tests as recommended. HELP! We are paying for Unlimited Fibre.

Upload speed as per Ofcom test is 2.47Mpbs and our phone line is bad intermittently too, crackling on the line. My husband and daughter can't function doing work and homework at the same time.  We have done all the tests as recommended on your website, I feel the line needs testing.

I would be very grateful for your help, Plusnet employees are doing a great job. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Upload speed slow, 2.47Mpbs,have done tests as recommended. HELP! We are paying for Unlimited...

Hi there @Chantal----, I'm so sorry to read about the issues that you are having.

I've conducted a line test today and I can confirm there has been a fault found, I've detailed this in the support ticket raised on your account here.

Thank you for your kind words, I will be in touch further tomorrow via this ticket to confirm what we need to do to move forward and resolve this issue for you.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team