cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload speed artificially cut by PN

Re: Upload speed artificially cut by PN

I can't currently do the BT Wholesale test as I have windows open trying to get hold of support.

Nothing has been done on my open question since Wednesday, with the exception of a note saying I was still having issues on Thursday. I haven't had any contact from the faults or support teams despite being promised they would contact me within 72 hours. A bit fed up to say the least - my profile is set correctly and a CSC Analyst has suggested a line re-sync. This hasn't been done as far as I can tell, as there's nothing on my question to suggest that anything has been even looked at. 

*EDITED to add....*

We haven't rolled over a contract or renewed anything. We aren't at the end of ours as we are on a rolling contract that has been in place around 6 years (with a house move 3.5 years ago). We had a new router when the old one broke, but that was 18+ months ago and has been fine until the last month. 

Highlighted
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 254

@just12310 - I'll get an order placed now. Should complete tomorrow, however I won't be in for the rest of the week so I'll leave it with a colleague to provide and update tomorrow for you.

@sas2506 - Are you still experiencing problems following the engineer visit today?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Infrastructure Operations Professional
Highlighted

Yes, still getting 1.8/1.9 upload speeds. Whoever reviewed on Thursday afternoon also got 1.9 upload but seemed to think my problems were solved - nope! Sigh.

Highlighted

An update - we are sorted at last! It seems (after 4 engineer visits) that there was an AC failure at the junction box. Finally had it resolved after almost 3 months.