cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to fibre...

ryandavies15
Hooked

Upgrading to fibre...

I had an email from Plusnet saying that my Fibre would be activated on 8 Sep. On further investigation in the Plusnet wizard, it says the activation will happen on 11 Sep.

I can see the cabinet from my window and I saw the Openreach engineer in there earlier. This was a few hours ago. How long would it normally take before the fibre is activated from when the engineer was here?

3 REPLIES 3
ryandavies15
Hooked

Re: Upgrading to fibre...

Update: Still no Fibre and heard nothing from Plusnet. The fibre activation should have happened yesterday but I have had no updates at all. Hoping a staff member can pick this up soon...

ryandavies15
Hooked

I was told yesterday via Twitter that the fibre order will require a multi-skilled engineer, and they should put through a re-order in 24 hours. As usual, cannot get through on the phone or get a response anywhere to make sure this happens. Feeling pretty let down at this point. Been paying for fibre for the last 8 days with no sign of when I will actually get it.

ryandavies15
Hooked

Update: Still no Fibre, very little contact from Plusnet. Was told that an engineer had been appointed for today but still have not got Fibre. Still cannot get through on the phone and Plusnet take weeks to reply elsewhere.