Did you mean: 

Upgrading to Fibre Extra

FIXED
ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

Re: Upgrading to Fibre Extra

@c5 wrote:

I realised before I migrated that the 2mbps upload on Unlimited Fibre probably wouldn't cut it (I use online PC backup software, a lot of cloud storage services, and regularly upload to YouTube).

Why did you order Unlimited Fibre in the first place then?

c5
Dabbler

Because someone at Plusnet told me it was the appropriate thing to do, and would be the quickest route to what I wanted.

Why did I originally select it? Because it wasn't obvious to me there was a 2Mbps upload limit. Luckily something I noticed before I was connected.

ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

@c5 wrote:

Before I migrated I called and spoke to a lady at Plusnet who said I could either cancel and reorder, or could just wait until it was installed and then upgrade.

This implies you had already ordered before you called, otherwise there wouldn't be anything to cancel.

Anyway, I'm sure someone will manage to do battle with Plusnet's systems and find a way to put you on 80/20 Unlimited Fibre Extra.

c5
Dabbler

Sure, agreed - I'd edited my post before you replied to make that a bit clearer.

I ordered the wrong thing, but was in a position to cancel the order. I was told not to and that it could be sorted out once I'd joined, which is where we are.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

And, that's done. Thanks for your patience @c5 I've processed your product change to Unlimited Fibre Extra which should go live tomorrow. I've also opened a ticket on your account/sent you an email with more details.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button