cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading from BB to Fibre, IS IT connected yet?

FIXED
maverickuk2019
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Upgrading from BB to Fibre, IS IT connected yet?

Cancel that the fibre lasted less than a day before being cut off completely for over 24hrs and no resolution in sight. I told support if it aint fixed in 2 hours to close my account. said they cant do that you need to close it yourself so I did. They shut down everything, mail, websites etc with no notice period whatsoever. All the chips in their favour and costing me a fortune. Small claims court for me now as these bullies don't deserve our custom and that's after me paying a year upfront. They'll never see my custom again and I'll ensure the reviews reflect this horrific bullyboy service I had to endure for months and no resolution. BTW the fibre came live at 36mb not because of anything these chumps did but because the plug was pulled at the exchange and put back in thereby removing a bad contact. You couldn't make it up.

If you are stuck with a [-Censored-] provider use your mobile to tether to your pc/laptop. I use 1p mobile in the middle of nowhere and getting. Crazy Smiley Peace at last. 

Completing the speed test...

Response time (latency)
31 ms
Download speed
20.7 Mbps
Upload speed
7.8 Mbps