cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to fibre unlimited, one week later speed is still below guaranteed minimum

dobbo78

Upgraded to fibre unlimited, one week later speed is still below guaranteed minimum

Posting here in the hopes I get a response from Plusnet.  I upgraded to the fibre unlimited package but my connection is consistently slower than the guaranteed minimum.  I've rebooted router a few times but it never gets any faster.

I was told to expect approx 70Mbps,  but this is what I have:

Annotation 2020-05-29 105936.png

I raised a fault as suggested on another thread on here but never received any reply of any kind.  

Any help gratefully received!  

3 REPLIES 3
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Upgraded to fibre unlimited, one week later speed is still below guaranteed minimum

Hi @dobbo78 Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
dobbo78

Re: Upgraded to fibre unlimited, one week later speed is still below guaranteed minimum

Hello!  

THanks for the info - I totally understand the prioritisation - I did already raise a fault there,  are you saying my fault isn't there and I should raise another?  

I only posted here as I hadn't had any reponse at all,  even an automated one.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Fibre Broadband.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine