cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Fibre, still on 'Plusnet Value'.

Kill_All_Neds

Upgraded to Fibre, still on 'Plusnet Value'.

Hi.

I recently upgraded to Unlimited Fibre following a house move (Plusnet account was transferred from old address). The engineer came and fiddled with the street box yesterday and I expected all to be well. I later checked the member area and it says I'm still on 'Plusnet Value', although it's showing it as if it's a new contract, set to end 2021.  I spoke to three different departments yesterday, ultimately being assured that I'm on their system as having Unlimited Fibre about to be changed from 'Value'. I was assured I would be on Fibre and not Value from midnight last night.  It's now 6 p.m. and I'm still down as being on 'Value' and with the 10gb fair usage policy. I'm sick of 'phoning up.  I think I'm being fobbed off and am unhappy that I'm potentially being billed for a servie I'm not getting.   Has anyone else had this experience?

3 REPLIES 3
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: Upgraded to Fibre, still on 'Plusnet Value'.

Hello @Kill_All_Neds and welcome to the forums!

I sincerely apologise for the issue with your account and for any inconvenience it has caused.

After checking your account, I have taken some corrective action on the product change and created a ticket with account specific information that you can access here.

Feel free to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Kill_All_Neds

Hi.

Is that discount of £1.50 a recurring monthly thing? It's not clear if you're giving me £1.50 each month for 23 months or just some chewing gum money.

Thanks.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Thank you for getting back in touch @Kill_All_Neds,

The ticket I provided gives information on the product that is discounted, the duration of months the discount will be applied for and the monthly discount amount. Apologies for any confusion this caused.

Thanks again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional