cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to Fibre Extra speeds slower/

kiecal

Upgraded to Fibre Extra speeds slower/

I wanted a faster connection then my previous fibre unlimited with plusnet i was getting around 40mbs before and 7mbs upload and after paying more for extra fibre and told i was going to expect speeds of 44-60Mb and upload of 12mbs |But it is even slower than both now i get around 33mb download and 7mb upload please fix this as i am paying extra for a lower quality service.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Upgraded to Fibre Extra speeds slower/

Checking your line it appears to be provisioned on to the right product, unfortunately the sync speed isn't as high as we'd expect. I'd advise getting this reported to us as a fault at https://faults.plus.net so we can ensure this is investigated fully.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
kiecal

Ok thanks ive done that, how long will this take, i am paying extra now for services that i am not receiving.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

The time to resolution on this can vary, however it is currently in hand with our suppliers so you hopefully won't be waiting much longer for the higher speeds.

@kiecal wrote:

i am paying extra now for services that i am not receiving.

As it currently stands, we've not taken any payments for the higher fibre package and won't until your next billing date which will cover the next billing period, not this one.

While I appreciate it's frustrating having the slower speeds after the order and package change completed, I can assure you we've not charged for the higher package yet while you're still experiencing the slower speeds.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet