Did you mean: 

Upgraded from broadband to fibre

FIXED
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 401

Re: Upgraded from broadband to fibre

How did you remove your phone number from the document?

I just loaded the screen dump file into a graphics editor and used a black brush to paint over the number ( or you could cut that bit of the image out ).

and it does show speeds for VDSL 

That explains why you were allowed to upgrade then, fibre is available.

From the earlier partial screen dump, it quotes observed speeds for ADSL , which would indicate that the upgrade hasnt happened. It could be that it's been delayed but if that's the case then the text below the speed estimates will contain the ' There is an open order....'

If that isnt there, then it would suggest that the order to upgrade to fibre has not been placed automatically ( but that it contradicted by the router delivery , which usually only happens when the order date is confirmed! )

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Tara1984
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Thanks for the advice and info. This morning my router had an orange light and I thought oh maybe the switch over to fibre is happening. A few minutes later it went to a blue light. I tested my broadband speed and its now showing much faster speeds than I was getting. I am a happy bunny now! Smiley

headonastick
Dabbler

I upgraded to the superfast fibre should I have got a new router? 

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @headonastick Smiley You are already using our latest router, so you don't require a new one Smiley

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team