cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded from Unlimited Fiber to Unlimited Fiber Extra - No change!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Upgraded from Unlimited Fiber to Unlimited Fiber Extra - No change!

Cheers, it indicates that you're disconnected from the internet rather than being blocked in any way. 

As Our logs still show you as connected it would be best to try powering your router off for a few minutes then back on and you should reconnect. 

If it continues to be a problem beyond that it would be best to report another fault as it looks like you've closed the previously raised one from earlier. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ScottLtron
Dabbler

I have tried that, my credentials seem to not be valid anymore.
I didn't mean to close the case, the view and close buttons are too close together on the mobile website and there is no confirmation.
Poor.
How do I raise the fact my login details are no longer valid?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Your login details haven't changed or been affected so I'm not sure what's causing that at this stage. If you go to http://faults.plus.net have you made sure you've entered the username without the @plusdsl.net suffix that you will have entered into the connection settings? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
ScottLtron
Dabbler

I have tried both, the Plusnet supplied router has not changed any details and has always been the reference for connecting, unless you have changed how you log in since it was sent 2 years ago.
If I try to log a fault I get the screen attached.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@ScottLtron,

Apologies it looks like the incorrectly closed ticket's become stuck. The fault's still open though so I've transferred it to this ticket. Can you pop some availability on the ticket for me and I'll get a visit booked.

ScottLtron
Dabbler

Unfortunately it looks like the Openreach modem will no longer talk to either of my routers via Ethernet. Contacted technical today and they are dispatching a new Plusnet Hub with combined modem and router, so I'll let you know in 3 to 5 days if it works.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK, I hope that gets it resolved for you. Do please keep us posted. - Adam 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team