cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded from Broadband to Fibre Broadband. No router has arrived.

FIXED
Neomax1986

Upgraded from Broadband to Fibre Broadband. No router has arrived.

Hi,

I’ve recently upgraded to fibre optic broadband last week and I’m due to go live on 18th February. That’s two days from now shouldn’t I have received my new router before then?
There is no change on my account either to indicate that my upgrade is processing.
Has my router been shipped yet?

Thanks,

Jay
3 REPLIES 3
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Upgraded from Broadband to Fibre Broadband. No router has arrived.

Fix

Hi @Neomax1986, sorry to hear there's been somewhat a lack of updates regarding your request to upgrade to Fibre. When checking your account and orders I can see the initial date the upgrade was requested of 18/02/19 however when checking into the order and what is reflecting on the account the change looks to be taking place on 21/01/19 with the order committed for that date also. This is most likely is due to engineer availability and although we put a requested date in for the change to take place this does often change to when our suppliers can fulfill this request. Again apologies you've received no notifications to keep you updated regarding this and in regards to the router I can see it's added onto the account and would most likely dispatch within the next day or 2 however I've given it a  nudge to get dispatched tomorrow for you.

Neomax1986

That’s great. Thank you for that clearing that up for me. I was starting to get worried as I thought my activation was tomorrow and without the router i would be without internet.
Thank you once again Smiley
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

You're very welcome @Neomax1986! Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with moving forwards.