cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to fibre?

wivenhoe6
Grafter

Upgrade to fibre?

Hi, I currently pay a total of £21.32 per month for unlimited broadband with line rental.

I believe that I have around 6 months left on my broadband contract.

Am I able to upgrade to Fibre & pay the monthly £27.50 as advertised or is that only for new customers? Would I have to wait until my contract ends?

Thanks for any help provided Smiley

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Upgrade to fibre?

It may be worth ringing the Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 selecting option 1 then option 2 (If you are thinking of leaving) to see what they may be able to offer. You may have to agree to a new contract.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

wivenhoe6
Grafter

Hey Mav, thanks I will do that.

I just wanted to ask whether anyone knew if the £27.50 rate was a deal available to new customers only prior to phoning PlusNet. No point wasting my time (and theirs) if it is. Usually the special offers are for new customers only but this one looks like a standard rate that existing customers could switch to when renewing. Is that correct? Anyone know?

Thanks again

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there, the online offers are for new customers. The retention deals we offer are still pretty competitive so it's still worth calling us on the number above to see what we can offer you.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button