Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsatisfactory Service - Internet, Customer service

cfclarke7
Dabbler

Re: Unsatisfactory Service - Internet, Customer service

Hi @EmilyD thank you for your quick reply

Thank you for understanding the frustration, it really is more frustrating and disappointing than anything but its becoming more of a problem. With the most common time this happens being between 10pm-midnight for example,(almost every day too, excluding other times), these are the times when my kids are sleeping(2-3 less devices on the network) and my wife and i are either watching films, gaming, or indeed doing work-related stuff or emails etc and it can cause a lot of problems as i hope you can understand. I do tend to reply out of frustration before thinking about the situation and my reply beforehand.

I will reply to the ticket now to book the engineer. Could you please confirm for me that because I have done everything asked of me, reported what and when ive been told do, etc etc, and that this is not a fault caused by my own hand, that the £65 fee i keep hearing about will not be charged to me? 

kind regards

Callum

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Unsatisfactory Service - Internet, Customer service

Hi Callum,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for providing your availability for a broadband engineer visit. I'm sorry for the length of time that this issue has been ongoing for and for the inconvenience that this is causing you and your family.

I've booked your engineer appointment in for the earliest available suitable date and I've sent you a text to confirm this. Please let us know if you need to rearrange this. We can see that there's definitely an issue with your connection as the connection log shows multiple drops over the last few days and I can confirm that you've carried out all of the requested checks to rule out this issue being with your internal wiring/equipment so you won't receive a charge for this engineer visit as long as you don't miss the appointment or cancel it with less than 48 hours' notice.

For reference, your connection log over the past week is as follows:

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team