Did you mean: 

Unlimited Fibre Extra acutal speed lower than sync speed - advice please

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Unlimited Fibre Extra acutal speed lower than sync speed - advice please

Hi @morbidben,

I'm sorry to hear that the link isn't taking you to the correct place to raise a fault. We can try getting into this a different way. From the "my account" page, please click on "broadband" on the toolbar and this should bring up a page called "connection settings." From here, please select the last option in the list which is "broadband troubleshooter." Please let us know if this doesn't bring up the troubleshooter for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
morbidben
Hooked

Hi, it turns out it that is the link I was referring to but it just doesn't work if you use Microsoft Edge, works fine in Chrome.

I have now logged a ticket as requested.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Thank you for letting us know that this link worked in a different browser.

I've looked into your account and I have noticed that you are still on the service offer for your previous fibre package rather than the service offer for fibre extra, this may be what is limiting your throughput speed. I'm sorry for this oversight and I've raised this to our network operations team and have asked them to move you on to the correct service offer. This should be done within 72 hours and our faults team will contact you to check whether the throughput speed has improved. If not, they will investigate this further for you.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this issue is causing. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch on here if there's anything that you'd like to discuss in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team