cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Fiber package call plan?

Stu17

Unlimited Fiber package call plan?

Hello,

I'm thinking of switching to the Unlimited Fiber Package and was wondering about phone calls - Does the packing on it's own come with any call plan (pay as you go?) or is that something i need to add onto the package?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Unlimited Fiber package call plan?

Hi there.

Calls to other Plusnet landlines would be included but you’ll need add a call plan if you’re wanting any other numbers included.

More info can be found over here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/call-plans/

I hope this helps.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Stu17

Thanks Gandalf. So the ' Pay as you call'  is what the 'Unlimited Fibre' package comes with (at no extra charge?) then if you want to make a call you pay just for that call. Will incoming calls still work ok?

Edit. The Phone line rental is currently with/paid to BT wil we need to cancel that?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Apologies for the delayed response.

Thanks Gandalf. So the ' Pay as you call'  is what the 'Unlimited Fibre' package comes with (at no extra charge?) then if you want to make a call you pay just for that call. Will incoming calls still work ok?

Yep.

Edit. The Phone line rental is currently with/paid to BT wil we need to cancel that?

Nope, we'll take care of that for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet