cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Fiber package call plan?

Stu17

Unlimited Fiber package call plan?

Hello,

I'm thinking of switching to the Unlimited Fiber Package and was wondering about phone calls - Does the packing on it's own come with any call plan (pay as you go?) or is that something i need to add onto the package?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 233

Re: Unlimited Fiber package call plan?

Hi there.

Calls to other Plusnet landlines would be included but you’ll need add a call plan if you’re wanting any other numbers included.

More info can be found over here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/call-plans/

I hope this helps.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
Stu17

Thanks Gandalf. So the ' Pay as you call'  is what the 'Unlimited Fibre' package comes with (at no extra charge?) then if you want to make a call you pay just for that call. Will incoming calls still work ok?

Edit. The Phone line rental is currently with/paid to BT wil we need to cancel that?

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 233

Apologies for the delayed response.

Thanks Gandalf. So the ' Pay as you call'  is what the 'Unlimited Fibre' package comes with (at no extra charge?) then if you want to make a call you pay just for that call. Will incoming calls still work ok?

Yep.

Edit. The Phone line rental is currently with/paid to BT wil we need to cancel that?

Nope, we'll take care of that for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team