cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Under 5mbps on Fibre since renewal, unusable!!!

leighfos13

Under 5mbps on Fibre since renewal, unusable!!!

Please please help.

I live very rural and my whole house runs on WiFi for entertainment (2 kids and 2 adults).

Since I renewed last week I am getting constant drop outs and now when it’s online it’s under 5MBPS!

I am guaranteed over 50mbps and usually experience 70mbps which is why I renewed!!

Please anybody help, two isolating children and no television or internet is causing carnage!

Leigh
7 REPLIES 7
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Under 5mbps on Fibre since renewal, unusable!!!

@leighfos13 Welcome to the forums. That sound horrendous.

Can you post screen shots of (1) the 'Advanced Diagnostics' from BTW Performance Tester , and (2) your Hubs Help Desk page for a start?

John
leighfos13

I can’t seem to find how to add pictures on the post ? I have got what you requested ?
jab1
Legend

To add pictures, click the icon to the right of the 'smiley face' and follow instructions. HTH

John
leighfos13

I’m really sorry but there is no smiley face, I’m using my mobile phone if that makes any difference? All I have is a topic heading and content (where I’m typing now).
Leigh
leighfos13

I have added the pictures to MY IMAGES folder on my profile, unsure if you can see that folder?
jab1
Legend

@leighfos13 Sorry for the delay - phone interrupted. Looking at those pictures, it appears that you have been artificially restricted for some reason. Nothing much I can suggest other than ringing in with a fault, or reporting one at  faults.plus.net.

Keep us informed of progress.

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for raising the fault with our Technical Support Team @leighfos13 - looks like an engineer visit has been arranged for tomorrow. Let us know if you're having any issues after the appointment takes place and we'll be happy to follow up. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds