cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT Engineer Visit Tomorrow - Incorrect Details on Account?

razzleultra
Dabbler

URGENT Engineer Visit Tomorrow - Incorrect Details on Account?

I'm currently waiting for a webchat, but the first guy claimed it was a mess and transferred me to a different team, for whom I've been waiting over an hour now.  Unfortunately I'll have to go home soon and won't be able to call support as i'll be juggling a baby and a toddler...
Anyway, I've got an appointment with Openreach to activate my fibre tomorrow between 8am and 1pm but I've just noticed on my account that my address details are incorrect AGAIN (the first time led to an Openreach appointment being cancelled).
Is there anyone who can urgently address this to ensure that the engineer is coming to the right property and has the right contact details?
Getting pretty frustrated with Plusnet tbh.  I've had years of great service, but this house move has been one error after another with no-one answering tickets, the phone or web chats!?!?!?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: URGENT Engineer Visit Tomorrow - Incorrect Details on Account?

Hi there,
I'm surpirsed you're not seeing the right address on the account as I updated this earlier when I responded to http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,145657.msg1185813/topicseen.html#new
The appointment is all set for tomorrow and isn't at risk of being cancelled due to incorrect details.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
razzleultra
Dabbler

Re: URGENT Engineer Visit Tomorrow - Incorrect Details on Account?

Thanks for confirming on the visit, but the address is still wrong on the account.