cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two dates have passed, still no profile change to Fibre Unlimited Extra - 80/20

Charlie6

Two dates have passed, still no profile change to Fibre Unlimited Extra - 80/20

In reference to support tickets 173171129, 172925215 and 172840526. These tickets explain the issue as to why my profile should be back on Fibre Unlimited Extra - 80/20.

I've been patient up to this point, however, again, I find myself needing to contact Plusnet to resolve an issue that never should have happened.

Twice now I've been given dates assuring me that my profile speed would change back to 80/20 instead of 40/10. Both dates have passed and nothing has changed.

I cannot understand why this is such a lengthy issue? Looking at other posts on the Plusnet forums, I see support staff are instantly able to manually change a profile's speed, and then ask the user to restart their router - yet I'm continually told to wait X amount of days before a switch over - which never happens.

This has been wrong ever since my contract renewal. I would like this resolved today. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Two dates have passed, still no profile change to Fibre Unlimited Extra - 80/20

Hi there, 

I've just dug into this and I'm sorry it's taken so long. 

You are right that we can do some speed changes straight away, that's in the event of the speed profile mismatching that of our suppliers systems.

In this case it's a different issue which is needs a different solution as we've needed to place an order with our suppliers. That's now gone through but I've just been disappointed to find out that we have an issue preventing changes to some customers account types which is now another barrier to this. 

It's been reported and is being worked on so I'll keep ownership of updating you, looking after you and getting your account changed as soon as it's been fixed. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Charlie6

Re: Two dates have passed, still no profile change to Fibre Unlimited Extra - 80/20

Thank you for your reply Adam and your assistance in getting this resolved.

I appreciate the explanation as to why the delay has happened, however I'm disappointed that I was not informed of this internal issue previously. Are you able to provide an ETA as to when you expect the fix?

Many thanks

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm not I'm afraid as it's yet to be assigned to the appropriate resource here to get it fixed. I will keep on top of checking for updates and will let you know as soon as there's any movement on that. 

In all honesty it's a new issue that we we'rent aware of previously so in other words there has been more than one barrier to get this fixed which is both unfortunate and regrettable but I will make sure you're looked after as soon as this has been sorted. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team