cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Twitch Streaming Repeated Disconnecting(Upload being throttled to twitch server)

stevebower

Twitch Streaming Repeated Disconnecting(Upload being throttled to twitch server)

I've been streaming for around 3 months now (on bt infinity for the last 2) after switching to plusnet streaming has been as perfect as ever until last weak when i started getting random disconnects (only through my streaming software gaming and the web are running fine at the times of the DC's).
After reinstalling the software and changing twitch server to pairs from London the issue was still occurring so i went over to the OBS live chat and was told that it was ISP issues and after some research i've come to the conclusion that Plusnet are possibly throttling upload to the twitch servers therefore causing disconnects.
If anyone is able to help me in any way to get this sorted that would be wonderful.
(im using Unlimited Fibre Extra and according to Speedtest.net im  getting roughly 60down 20ish up but ive heard that isps can prioritise test to favour them)
1 REPLY 1
stevebower

Re: Twitch Streaming Repeated Disconnecting(Upload being throttled to twitch server)

bump