Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying you get in touch by email

FIXED
wilbo1948

Trying you get in touch by email

Hi

I'm a disabled user - and one of the things I suffer from is PTSD leaving me with an irrational  fear of using the phone . I have tried every email address I can find , including head office , who told me they don't accept  emails and gave me a number to call (*&^%$£"!)

Can someone get this form to them please .

Wilf Boden

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Attachment with personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

3 REPLIES 3
DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Trying you get in touch by email

Hello @wilbo1948 and welcome to the forums.

I've just read the contents of your attached document and although I'm a private person, I too suffer with PTSD, amongst other things.

I can't help you in getting the form emailed to the right place, however, I will flag this to the forum moderators as although the reasons for wanting to do what you have to do is not your fault, it isn't really a good place to keep your personal details open to the public.

This doesn't mean no one will take any action, I'm just asking them to hide it from public view.

If a member of staff doesn't pick this up by the time I look at these forums later on today, I will ask the first member of staff I see online to get their attention to this.

I'm sure this will be resolved, so try not to worry.

Mav
Fixes: 515

@wilbo1948 

Hi and sorry for the situation you find yourself in. I have removed the attachment as it contained personal and sensitive information. Staff can still see it.

I can't be sure that it can be actioned upon as they may require the original to be posted.

Hopefully a member of staff will be along to confirm this. I have escalated this thread so that someone can pick it up as soon as possible.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Fix

Hello @wilbo1948,

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear of your circumstances. I am sorry for the experience you have had trying to get in touch with the right team, and I would like to assure you that I have taken the appropriate action advised here via a ticket on the account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team