cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade to fibre unlimited

richm
Dabbler

Trying to upgrade to fibre unlimited

Very simply, I am trying to find out how much it would cost to upgrade my product from Fibre Unlimited to Fibre Unlimited Extra... and if it is an acceptable price, upgrade my package.

* Your online upgrade tool doesn't work and hasn't done for months.

* I called customer services yesterday who tell me they can't upgrade my package because of a 'system glitch'. They couldn't put a note on my account or call me back at another time.

* Your chat bot tells me to use the online upgrade tool then disconnects the chat.

So, how can I find out this information and get my account upgraded???

Regards
Richard

2 REPLIES 2
richm
Dabbler

Re: Trying to upgrade to fibre unlimited

Ah, forget about it.

Called again this morning and apparently your fibre unlimited extra package, despite the advertised speeds of 66Mb being double my existing package, would not give any significant increase in speed over my existing package according to the BT wholesale checks.

Jon_Moss

Re: Trying to upgrade to fibre unlimited

I wouldn't bother mate. I had a battle royal with plusnet trying to get upgraded to extra eventually threatening to leave was the only way to get results. Now I'm on fibre extra it's actually SLOWER that regular fibre! We're talking 40 meg wired now down to 16 meg. And no they won't answer any Twitter DM's regarding this problem.

Jon.