cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to hide the truth.

CodeBusters
Grafter

Trying to hide the truth.

Why would a Topic about Fibre faults suddenly be transferred to the Business forum?

Yes, I am a business customer but the post was about fibre. Click here for original Topic

ScreenShot00264.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Trying to hide the truth.

@CodeBusters wrote:

Why would a Topic about Fibre faults suddenly be transferred to the Business forum?

For exactly the reason you've said

@CodeBusters wrote:
I am a business customer

As the post is in relation to a business account, I requested it was moved to the business board following confusion surrounding the engineer charge that had been mentioned, as some things on business accounts differ from residential accounts.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
CodeBusters
Grafter

To correct you, I wrote "Yes, I am a business customer but the post was about fibre."

So if a customer regardless of whether they are residential or business has a problem with fibre then it goes on the fibre forum.

ScreenShot00266.jpg

And if a business customer wishes to talk about business then they go to the business forum.

ScreenShot00265.jpg

Thats not too difficult to understand. Therefore the Topic was in the right place and should still be there.

@HarryB wrote:

some things on business accounts differ from residential accounts.

You are so right there @HarryB we are expected to pay £114+VAT or £144+VAT if faults are deemed to be non-existent by CS but without the corresponding service level when trying to report or sort problems (30 minute waits are not uncommon). This poor service for business customers is evidenced by actually visiting the business forum where the number of negative issues far outweighs the positive.

Instead of moving the Topic to the wrong place, you could have simply edited your post to make it clearer about the charges you mentioned.

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Thread locked in favour of https://community.plus.net/t5/Business/What-does-this-mean/m-p/1440892

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still