cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Connecting to XBox Live with Plusnet Home Hub One

davyboss7

Trouble Connecting to XBox Live with Plusnet Home Hub One

I am very new to this so bear with me.
My Xbox 360 couldn't connect to Xbox live this morning, so I rang Xbox and they went through all the steps to try and fix it but nothing worked. So I rang ISP.
Plusnet told me to try port forwarding and sent me the link to this forum.
I have been trying port forwarding following steps in this forum but I must be doing something incorrectly because I keep getting Conflict Error Message. Conflict Error MessageConflict Error Message
Does anyone know how I fix this? 

4 REPLIES 4
davvy76
Grafter

Re: Trouble Connecting to XBox Live with Plusnet Home Hub One

When did it last work, just enabling upnp in the router should be perfectly adequate to get you onto xbox live? It looks like plusnet have effed up during the network upgrade, see my attachment. 

However it would be nice if there was something on their service page informing us of the fault and a timescale. I looked but I can't see anything.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed from screenshot as per Forum rules

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Also removed characters from your password from a public forum.

davyboss7

Davy, thanks for replying.

It was working 2 days ago then disconnected itself and I haven't been able to connect since.
I have tried enabling upnp but still no luck.

Thanks

04mike91
Dabbler

It's been happening on and off for me last two days too. Plusnet/BT issue somewhere along the line >.< 

Jonty303
Hooked

Exactly the same thing has happened to me... Not been able to connect to Xbox Live on our 360 for the last couple of days.  No amount of configuration changes, rebooting, resetting, etc has done anything to change the situation.