cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer to Fibre

dabow
Rising Star

Transfer to Fibre

Had an email from PN to say my transfer to fibre is complete, suggesting 38/40m download speed expected. Set up new modem etc. ok, speeds suggest I am still on ADSL2. Can anyone at PN please confirm that the changeover has taken place ?

Present speeds, 13.7M down, 0.9M up.  These approx. are what I was getting on ADSL2.

Connection is via Ethernet cable.

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Re: Transfer to Fibre

There seems to have been a few examples recently where that email has been sent out prematurely. Have you had any others saying when the transfer was due?

dabow
Rising Star

Thanks Mustrum for the reply. The only other info was the original discussion ,via phone, last week to set up the transfer to fibre contract, todays date was mentioned then as completion day. Perhaps an auto email has been triggered today by "the computer" without actual reconnection occurring !

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi dabow,

I can see that your package change had gone through yesterday to coincide with your billing dates so discounts can be  added correctly but your service is committed to change on the 15/08/16 and can take up to midnight to complete. Any difference in billing will be calculated and amended on the next invoice.