Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic priority has gone,Videos block out games & voice

FIXED
redbull2k14
Grafter

Re: Traffic priority has gone,Videos block out games & voice

Also for the BT ip profile it can take 9 days before DLM will make positive changes, if there are no disconnections or problems.

SE
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Oh [-Censored-] i was so sick of the slow speed to get a few meg more i restarted the router last night after 5 1/2 days

i guess I'll sit on it

over the years I've watched the speed drop as the cab filled up

my upload has dropped by half and my download at the highest was 57 slowly going down to 49-50 and staying there for years

the only good thing is we have the poll top box on our house wall and its underground all the way to the cab

SE
Rising Star

Hi thanks for the info Kelly

yes i can ether keep the modem in and wait for two weeks or i can put the old modem and old router back for now

i did see a drop of one meg on the up as soon as i fitted the new router hub one

SE
Rising Star

Wow after all the messing and stress i get a call saying PN have lowered my speed to 40 as thats what i pay for and thats the name of my package [-Censored-]

i pay for 76 unlimited and have done for years

when i renewed my contract i was leaving PN for a better and cheaper ISP so PN said they would match the price if i stayed for two years

the sales guy said oh your on the low one, i told him no its the 76 one but still has the old name and that confuses PN staff

now PN are saying i have to pay more for the package ive had for years and that was agreed to match voda

i want my bloody speed back asap

so can some one at PN please set it back to what ive had for years!!!!

can someone pick this up asap and sort it out as PN support is slow taking days or weeks to reply

SE
Rising Star

This is what i got fron PN ffs

"I tried to call you today but there was no answer. As per my message, I am sorry for any confusion over this matter, your account is a maximum of 40mbit, previously even on this account you could receive higher speeds, but after our traffic management began properly restricting the speed to 40mbit , you can no longer receive the higher speed unless you upgrade your account. If you wish to receive higher speeds, please look at our products at www.plus.net Sorry for any inconvenience."

are PN [-Censored-]ing joking! im on the 76 one and have been for years and i pay for it too

PN support and PN is so bad now

i told them over and over and over it was them not a fault as it was a drop of 10 meg over night

and anyone could see the profile was capped at 42 sync with NO headroom as before it had loads of head room at something like 68 or more

Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Last two posts being dealt with over on https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Pick-this-up-asap-please-PN-lowerd-my-speed-to-a-lower...

Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager