Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket #99751917 Update Please

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Ticket #99751917 Update Please

Please could I request an update on this ticket? Someone in support chat Saturday said they would get someone to review it and get back to me but I haven't heard anything and no extra notes have been added. There's also a related complaint ticket #100720927. Thanks.
19 REPLIES 19
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Ticket #99751917 Update Please

The ticket is with one of our faults agents as he's dealing with it but it looks like he hasn't been in for the past couple of days hence why you haven't had a update.
I'll get that chased up for you now and find out what's happening with it. Your complaint should be picked up today as well.
[EDIT]
Our suppliers added extra capacity last week to the SVLAN your connected to. Are you still seeing issues at peak times?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
southerner
Aspiring Pro

@Matthew - I will have a look tonight and report back.
I found the proper Openreach guy that came round on Saturday very knowledgeable unlike the contractor that initially dropped my modem off. It was quite an education and very interesting learning how FTTC hung together.
southerner
Aspiring Pro

@Matthew - I got a mail saying someone tried to contact me at home to arrange another Openreach visit.
It's just the Openreach guy, totally unexpectedly turning up on Saturday to me, carried out extensive testing of things my end and found nothing wrong instead faulting a congested PlusNet VLAN card at my exchange after an extensive call to an Openreach colleague. He also said that that visit and any future visits weren't necessary and would carry a charge.
Please could you liase with your colleague who is dealing with my ticket about this?
Thanks.

I trust I'm not paying for the Saturday visit as I knew nothing about it until an Openreach guy turned up on my doorstep or any further visits raised in error?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Don't worry about any potential charges they won't be applied.
The agent in question isn't in but I'll make sure it gets picked up.
We need to see how it performs tonight before we can investigate further
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Did he actually say a Plusnet VLAN card or just a VLAN card as Plusnet don't have any kit in the exchange
southerner
Aspiring Pro

He said it was a Plusnet one & that a few others on it had raised similar faults but he did also say that Plusnet just share BT equipment. So, not really sure on that one.
southerner
Aspiring Pro

So, the past couple of nights I've been keeping an eye on things and I didn't notice any notable drops in speeds but just now my Openreach modem got booted and when it came back on about 10 has been shaved off my ds and 2 or 3 off my us. My IP Profile hasn't changed according to the BTW checker and the Openreach guy said on Saturday I had a solid, fault free 80/20 synch that could actually support upto just over 90 down if available as I'm so close to my cabinet. Tried a gateway hop just now but that didn't make any difference.
southerner
Aspiring Pro

Tell a lie. My ds IP Profile has been knocked down about 10. It just updated. How can that be when the Openreach engineer gave my line a clean bill of health Saturday after carrying out all his checks and said it would actually support in excess of 90 ds?
I'm getting really tired of this. I wish I had stayed on ADSL. At least that service was consistent and not prone to as many faults as my FTTC service seems to be.
southerner
Aspiring Pro

I would appreciate some kind of contact from PlusNet about this. I keep updating my ticket with the latest faults but no one ever replies to it.
The only contact I've received is from customer services regarding my complaint ticket but they were about a week behind the latest developments.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Thanks for coming back.
I've seen your ticket, and I think the lad looking after you has been off sick (one of the problems with personal ownership). I'll try to get your ticket updated for you today.
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
southerner
Aspiring Pro

Is it possible DLM is reacting to the Openreach guy disconnecting and reconnecting my Openreach modem 3 or 4 times when he was doing his testing last Saturday? I had hoped he would have had some way to get it to disregard what he was doing. I've never touched it myself nor seen it drop connection or had any power cuts since last December when it was put in. I only make changes on my fibre router now & again.
southerner
Aspiring Pro

Could I request an update please?
My IP Profile is still down ~10 since 1st thing Friday morning and apparently the peak slow downs were still being looked into.
It seems both issues are not unique to me reading the forum.
southerner
Aspiring Pro

I don't seem to be able to even pull up my ticket anymore from the Help & Support section? Has it just been closed unresolved?
I don't have much faith in Live Chat as on a couple of times I've waited in a queue to speak to someone who said they would get someone to review my ticket and contact me but they never did.
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

At the risk of being accused of trolling, Plusnet have trashed the Ticket system  Angry
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,137952.msg1212763.html#msg1212763
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra