cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third fault in ten weeks. Support useless.

bwatkins
Dabbler

Third fault in ten weeks. Support useless.

For the THIRD time in 10 weeks there is a fault with my FTTC broadband.

The first time at the end of September it took a week to be resolved because Plusnet support staff made a mistake and didn't log the fault with BT. Then they put me at the back of the queue so I had to wait another three days on top of the time wasted.

The second time at the beginning of November it took two weeks to resolve. Plusnet staff made a mistake and didn't log the fault with BT TWICE consecutively - probably three times in fact but they've only admitted to doing it twice. Again they put me at the back of the queue so by the time BT actually came to start fixing the fault it was 10 days since I reported it. It took them another 4 days to actually fix it.

Now, less than two weeks later, there is another identical fault. Broadband completely cut out whilst I was in the middle of using it yesterday. After 5 hours I managed to get it to reconnect but it's running at half speed and keeps cutting out. I reported it yesterday and all Plusnet have told me is to wait till Tuesday - 72 hours after I reported it.

Why can't anybody in Plusnet support see that this is the same fault happening again and again? Why do I have to keep going to the back of the queue every time it stops because it hasn't been fixed properly? Why can't they see that they need to pressure BT to stop bodging and investigate the fault properly?