Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you, PN operators!

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Thank you, PN operators!

Every time I open/change contracts with Plusnet I have encountered minor problems caused by PN's tortuous discount and billing systems, and this month's renewal/upgrade to fibre is no exception. However these snags were swiftly sorted out by customer service staff even though it took almost half an hour in the queue to reach them. All seemed cheerful and friendly despite their difficult job -- after all, they only hear when customers have a problem.

Openreach failed to connect my upgrade on the appointed day, but next day [CSA Removed] on the PN staff went the extra mile by taking over my problem, emailing me when OR replied a couple of hours later (engineer couldn't make it, apparently) and OR carried out the work next day. My speed went from 12Mb to 36Mb in an instant; I trust the connection will be as reliable as ADSL which has performed for four years without a single outage. My thanks again to [CSA Removed] and all his hard-working colleagues.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.