cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service

Jimmacneilage

Terrible service

Change over to fibre, told I would be sent the special router. Service activated on Wednesday but no router. Chased up one to be told not our fault blame post office, but we are sure it will arrive on Friday. You guessed it no router today. I now suspect I will be without broadband over Christmas and new year. Happy teenage kids and wife then. Merry Christmas Plusnet
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Terrible service

Apologies for the router being dispatched late, I'll make sure that's looked into. I'm hoping that's reaches you today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jimmacneilage

It hasn't arrived today. Left without broadband over the holiday period. What are you actually going to do about it.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, I'm disappointed to hear that but do let us know when it's arrived so we can arrange a good will gesture for you in light of the inconvenience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

A couple of weeks ago it was reported that the Post Office would be on strike this week, but there has been nothing about it on the news broadcasts I've managed to catch.  However, I notice my local main post office was closed when I went past just after 11 am. today.  This might be the reason for the non-arrival of your router.  Are you not able to tell from the info available at the PN Member Centre what date the router was dispatched on?

Jimmacneilage

I have been receiving post all week first and second class. I out it down to PN just not sending it out. Appears to be a regular complaint. When I came to PN a couple of years ago same thing happened,no router
Gave up and bought a router at PC World so it didn't cause friction in the family over the holiday