TP-Link C3200 won't connect

FIXED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TP-Link C3200 won't connect

Anonymous
Not applicable

@laralou - If you have CCTV cameras I would be inclined to give them fixed IP addresses, that way there will be no DHCP lease times to expire, but that's a new thread if needed.

laralou
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

@Anonymous How do I get them to keep the same ip address?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's really really easy but rather than repeat the content of the manual (Archer_C3200EU_v1_UG.pdf)

http://www.tp-link.com/res/down/doc/Archer_C3200%28EU%29_V1_UG.pdf

Section 10.1 at the bottom of page 41, will show you what you need to do but first go to your cameras and write down their MAC addresses this is normally on a sticker on the camera, if not then log into their browser interfaces to get it (check your camera's manual(s) for this).

laralou
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

You're a star @Anonymous That is the first time I've actually managed to get the full eu manual to load as well. Thanks Smiley

Jyeung7

Hi, I have the same problem with my C3200 not able to connect to my plus net fibre network. Any chance to point me to where to get this beta software.
Jyeung7

Hi, good to hear you have a solution for the problem with the C3200. I did the same and not able to connect it to the plumber fibre modem. Can you share the beta software or post a link for us to share. Many thanks in advance
JenniP

I had the same issue with the C3200, however after a bit of persuading TP-Link support sent me the beta firmware which cured my issue and allowed me to connect correctly over PPPoE.

johnspear
Hooked

TP-Link also sent me the beta firmware, after I found the latest public firmware they released to specifically fix plusnet connections issues didn't fix my plusnet connection issues. I found them very helpful, and after going through a few basic checks of my router setting they just sent me the working beta version.