cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAG Issues

Jamiegilroy93

TAG Issues

Hi all, new to the forums and PlusNet!
Having ordered fibre unlimited, I was given my install date for my home phone and fibre of the  Friday 07th August between 1pm & 6pm. The homephone was activated on the 7th in the morning. So I took the afternoon of work to wait around  >:(. I hadn't received my router when the post turned up on the 7th so I got onto PN at 2pm , having spoke to them, a router hadn't been sent out so one was dispatched. I waited until 6:10pm and still no one from BT had turned up so I got onto PN again via Twitter this time.
Turns out my fibre order had failed and I wasn't made aware of this. Apparently this is due to TAGS, which I have no clue about! I have spoke to PN on chat this morning and it's being looked at but they can't order my fibre until the TAGS issue is sorted.
Has anyone had any problems like this?

Thanks & Kind Regards
Jamie
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: TAG Issues

Welcome!
Firstly, I'm really sorry that the initial order never came to fruition. The good news is that whilst we haven't had a response from Openreach about the TAGS query, the issue seems to be resolved and I have successfully placed an order for you. I've gone for the soonest possible date, and you should have an update shortly.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Jamiegilroy93

Hi Matty,
That's great, just had your email! The date you have provided is spot on, Thanks alot for getting this sorted!

Best Regards
Jamie
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

No probs Smiley
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet