Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Speed check

Lesleyann500
Grafter

Sync Speed check

Hi,
Engineer come today and installed FTTC.
Did a speed test and am getting about 32Mbps where as the minimum listed on the BT Wholesale checker is 40Mbps and max 60Mbps for my address.
Also upload speed is only about 7.5Mbps where as the minimum listed is 10Mbps.
I can't do a BT diagnostics check yet because the phone number only became active today and I assume isn't updated in the database.
While the difference between what I'm getting and the minimum isn't that much I'm hoping a member of staff here could just check my line to see if it can be improved.
I'm not sure if you have the number of my new line, the one listed on my account is the old address. The new number ends in 149.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Lesleyann500
Grafter

Re: Sync Speed check

Oh also I have an invoice due for the previous month. I had no internet or phone between 7th August and today, could you amend the invoice to the correct amount?
Thank you
Lesleyann500
Grafter

Could someone from plusnet please take a look at this? Ticket number for the order is 108254133
Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Lesleyann500,
Sorry to hear the speeds aren't quite what you expected.
I've performed some diagnostics which didn't show any obvious issues. With that in mind please raise a <a href="http://faults.plus.net">fault</a>
With regards to your billing that will be corrected when the ticket is closed off by the appropriate team. Please expect that to be done soon.
Any other questions just let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Lesleyann500
Grafter

Thanks, will raise a fault once the ticket is closed as the fault system still has my old phone number.
Lesleyann500
Grafter

Ticket #108254133 was responded to and closed but the bill hasn't been updated. Could someone take a look at this please?
Lesleyann500
Grafter

Still waiting for a response regarding the bill...