cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to plusnet today and now no service.

rhyslakay

Switched to plusnet today and now no service.

hi. today was our switch date over to Plusnet. Old provider no longer active and now plusnet have had to arrange an engineer to go to the exchange! ETA for fix 31 Dec. Just great - unable to watch streaming tv, no tablets for kids to watch netflix. Poor first experience. How can i check if an engineer is even assigned to my ticket?

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Switched to plusnet today and now no service.

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry that there's been an issue so early on. 

It's only ourselves that can check if an engineer has been assigned to work on the fault but I'll take care of that going forwards and will keep adding updates to your account which you can access here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=197424483

I'm glad to say we received an update yesterday afternoon to say that the fault should be fixed now.

Could you please get back to me to confirm and I'll make sure you get refunded for the time without service along with a good will gesture for the inconvenience caused once we're sure that the fault has been fixed. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
rhyslakay

Thank you !
I was at work earlier so couldn't mail back. It's all ok now thank you.
Appreciate your reply to my question
Thanks again
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

You're welcome @rhyslakay,

I have updated the ticket on your account. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team