cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch over - no switch date, no email and now I see that there is a problem with a line ???

mike86

Switch over - no switch date, no email and now I see that there is a problem with a line ???

So I have to switch till 12 of July, if I won't do it, then I will be tied with a contract with my "current" provider.

I have placed my order on 19th, I am still waiting on the switch date (which I have to receive ASAP or I will simply use other provider that is able to provide me with a date BEFORE 12 of July (so latest Tomorrow I have to switch or get GUARANTEED SWITCH DATE)).

As I never received any other emails from plusnet (despite the promise on a track fibre broadband order page), I have decided to check the progress. I was surprised to see this:

Checking your line

We've found a potential problem on your telephone line.

We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly.

No one contacted me, no one emailed me, nothing at all.

I need to know what is going on and when the line will be switched over to Plusnet.

The best part is that Plusnet has no idea when they will switch over, but they've charged me an upfront fee (which of course has to start with the activation date, so how it is even legal in UK to charge a client upfront, without knowing when the service starts Huh?)

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 23

Re: Switch over - no switch date, no email and now I see that there is a problem with a line ???

Hi @mike86 

I'm really sorry to her this has happened. 

I have raised a ticket to our Supplier Team to request an update as, unfortunately, the team which we need to contact from our Supplier are not open today. 

Updates regarding this will be provided here.

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alisdair C
 Plusnet Help Team