cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team (reference number: 197893202)

Andy2020
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Support Team (reference number: 197893202)

Hi

What was the outcome of my line speed for downloads. This went on for months with 3 seperate engineers at my house and none of them could solve it and all said it was my router, which it was not and this has never been sorted and the download speed problem was quietly dumped.

I get the speed to my house down the line but it does not come through the bt box into my house so stuck with 16mbps download instead of the 55mbps promised by plusnet and also the replacement router that was being sent never arrived.

Paying for speeds that I do not get.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,485

Re: Support Team (reference number: 197893202)

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Fibre

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Support Team (reference number: 197893202)

Hi @Andy2020, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're still seeing speed issues.Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net
I have processed the router replacement fro you and this should be with you in the next 3-5 working days. I'm sorry to see this wasn't sent before hand when you were initially advised it would be and I've left feedback regarding this.