cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support 0% For New Customers thank you

PonasX

Support 0% For New Customers thank you

In day time i was chat with online support i was explain Engineer no come to my house in date's november 11,12 days and for tomorrow i think is imposible.  :), i told no was come BT openreach Modem for Fibre Broadband.  Now with mobile phone i waiting nearly 43min. till somebody answer  Grin i was spend money for temp broadband from BT 15pound, for credits 10 pound, i paid for service instaliation 30 pound and now 2 days still without internet.  Grin i see how is important new customers for it internet provider. Maybe need to go back to TalkTalk provider. Thank you very much for super support. Maybe sleeping support now, i was call from mobile [removed] to support 0800 432 0200 Number. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am new customer. Landline number is [removed]. Router Technicolor TG582n. how long i have to wait engineer or virtual engineer? or better to cancel all services?
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat) Phone numbers removed from a public forum but accessible by Plusnet staff. [color=red]Please do not replace them.mod:end
2 REPLIES 2
PonasX

Re: Support 0% For New Customers thank you

ERROR 1 : Broadband Not Connected
Your Technicolor TG582n FTTC reported the following link status: Initializing
The status of your connection is shown by the Broadband light on your Technicolor TG582n FTTC
OFF : Router isn’t connected to the Openreach modem
GREEN FLASHING : Data transferring
SOLID GREEN : Router is connected to the Openreach modem
BECAUSE I STILL NO HAVE OPENREACH MODEM.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Support 0% For New Customers thank you

Sorry to hear that the engineer didn't attend. Did you previously have fibre at this address with another provider? If so we should just need to get an openreach modem out to you. Otherwise we'll need to book another engineer visit to install your service(s), can you let me the answer to the above so we can work out the next steps?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.