Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck IP Profile?

FIXED
Chris28
Fixes: 1

Stuck IP Profile?

I have a query, I am wondering if my IP Profile is stuck?

IP Profile for your line is - 60.45 Mbps

Speed tests are 57-58 Mbps, which is probably correct relating to my Profile, however my sync speed is 66Mbps.

Upload is a little low, but not too concerned about that.

G.INP enabled, connection rock steady with NO errors. 

5 REPLIES 5
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: Stuck IP Profile?

Looks like your G.Inp is set to retransmission high giving an IP profile of around 91 or 92% of your sync speed. DLM has set the high level of retransmission and I don't think you or PlusNet can do anything about it.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note:

Topic moved from 'Everything-else' to 'Fibre Broadband'

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Chris28,

I've tested your line today and everything does appear to be working as expected from our end of things, with your downstream speed currently syncing at 62.4Mbps and your upstream speed currently syncing at 14.7Mbps. As this is the case, there's nothing we can do from our end of things as everything does appear to be fine, but if you do notice any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Chris28
Fixes: 1

Fix

Thanks AJ, it was more of a query than a concern.

petethefeet
Dabbler

hi  i have a talktalk 633 router any idea how i can make it work on plusnet ,theres a few answers on hea but none will work with the router i have  just dont know how to change isp name and password ,if you dont know is there anybody on hear that could help,not very it savvy so any explanation has to be simple   ......thanks