cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange issues with one game Elite

csrogue
Hooked

Strange issues with one game Elite

Constantly being disconnected from elite and their support believe it may be issues with my line.  I have noticed some large jumps in latency recently, but it was more the constant drops from this particular game.

Could someone test my line for any instability.  I can then go back to them regarding the problem.  I did notice my sync speed had dropped.

Regards

R.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Strange issues with one game Elite

Hi there,

I can see straight away that your connection is dropping out fairly frequently. It seems to be happening more in the evening and early hours of the morning so we'll need to focus on getting that fixed for you. 

Line tests don't show an obvious cause but it would benefit from us investigating this with our supplier. The best thing to do next is to go back to http://faults.plus.net and complete the last few stages of a fault report then drop us another reply back here. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
csrogue
Hooked

Thanks, Ill complete the fault report in a moment. 

I have been trying things out with elite dangerous and have found that if I run a vpn then my game connects fine and its only when I close the vpn off that I get connection issues.  They asked me to ask my isp if their service has been blocked in some way.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your reply @csrogue.

We can confirm that we haven't blocked Elite Dangerous.

Let us know when you've raised the fault and we'll get onto it right away for you.