Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting router and get this error message

griffgriff
Dabbler

Still waiting router and get this error message

Hi,

I was previously informed a better router would be sent to me to help with the low broadband speeds and wifi speed, I've not got this yet.

I have problems most days with internet dropping out I run a diagnostics today but get the following error

The Performance Tester is disabled to support TAP3 for your broadband connection. Please try again shortly, however if this problem persists, raise the issue with your service provider.

1 REPLY 1
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Still waiting router and get this error message

Hi @griffgriff,

I'm sorry that you're still experiencing problems with your connection and for any inconvenience that this is causing you.

Just to confirm, the Hub One router that you have at the moment is our latest model of router and we don't offer any other routers that are compatible with fibre broadband. However, it may be the case that your current router is fault. I've sent you a replacement router to try and it'll be with you in 3-5 working days. Please let us know if you continue to experience connection problems with the new router.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team