cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no router

kevjpurtill

Still no router

Had the engineer out on Thursday to install everything which went smoothly, the router was meant to have been delivered the day before. It's now Saturday, and still no router! Not impressed, I'm paying for a service for which I still can not use, and plusnet customer services say "it's on its way, it will be there Friday." Then Saturday, and no doubt will say Monday... Reading other forums, a lot of people have this problem. Come on plusnet, where's the router I had to £6 delivery for?
4 REPLIES 4
LukeS
Grafter

Re: Still no router

Hi kevjpurtill,
Welcome to the forums. Whilst I understand your frustrations, once the router has been dispatched it's in the hands of royal mail. Occasionally, post gets delayed and things get lost. I'm not saying that's happened on this occasion but it's possible. It's unfair to put the blame on Plusnet unless you are suggesting we use an alternative courier? then you might have a point.
If you've not received it by Monday let us know and we'll send another one out.
uther
Dabbler

Doesn't help your situation I know but Plusnet sent my router out Thursday afternoon and it turned up today (Saturday) for installation Monday. They cut it a bit too fine IMO, especially as they quote 2-5 days for delivery.
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: LukeS
. It's unfair to put the blame on Plusnet

Quite contrary - If PN didn't have the ridiculous procedure of despatching routers 'just in time' for installation, but instead sent them when the order was placed, there would be no risk of late delivery.
Time and time again there are posts here where routers haven't turned up.  Although I'm sure most do, for the customers who don't receive the unit their first impression of PN isn't very good is it?  Roll_eyes
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for the feedback all.
@kevjpurtill Sorry to see your router hasn't arrived yet and can see we've sent another.
I'd be surprised if one of the doesn't appear today.
Please let us know what happens.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team