cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Trying to Take Payment

RIvison

Still Trying to Take Payment

Hi,

I wonder whether someone from Plusnet could look into this for me?

Plusnet are still trying to charge me for a service with them that I no longer have. On 18th May this year, I switched both my phone and fibre broadband to Sky and the switch of both took place by midnight on 18th May as planned and with no problems.

I went to log into my Plusnet account and for some reason the phone had gone from my account, but it was still showing that I was using Plusnet fibre.  I don't know why this is, but I am definitely not using Plusnet fibre any longer and have not done so since 18th May this year.  I cancelled my Direct Debit and the Member Centre is still showing that I owe money, when I don't - it says that I owe £15.00 for June?  Don't know how this can be when I have not used Plusnet fibre for the whole of June and have been using Sky since 18th May.

Please could you look into this for me?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Still Trying to Take Payment

Hi, can you send me a PM with your username please?

Happy to look into this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Still Trying to Take Payment

Sorry to see you're still being charged (Or attempted to) following the services leaving.

When the services left the account didn't generate the ticket for our billing team to close the account. I'll flag this up with a colleague and make sure the appropriate action is taken.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet