cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static IP still dynamic

ieatlegobricks
Dabbler

Static IP still dynamic

I bought the static IP add on around a week ago. In my add on section it says this "Current Status: You are currently using a dynamic IP address" 

i have reset my router probably about ten times since i bought the add on and just upgraded to an asus router but i still have a dynamic ip?

So how do i get the static IP i paid for?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Static IP still dynamic

Thanks for your post @ieatlegobricks and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see your static IP isn't activating. We've currently got an incident logged internally as we've been seeing this behaviour on a few other accounts, so I've added your account reference to the investigation (IMT-7362)

I'm afraid we don't know when this will be resolved at the moment, but we'll make sure it's sorted as soon as we can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dfunked
Grafter

@Gandalf - Would you mind adding me to the list please? My IP has changed three times recently after adding the static IP addon.
ieatlegobricks
Dabbler

thanks for the reply, hopefully it gets fixed soon Smiley

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @dfunked,

I'm sorry to hear that you're affected by this issue. I've added your account to the list now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team