cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static IP Addon

markeagles1973
Grafter

Static IP Addon

Has the static IP addon been removed from the addons in my account , was off to activate it again and its not there just the pro addon.
Mark
7 REPLIES 7
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Static IP Addon

it's under connection settings not add ons.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
markeagles1973
Grafter

Ok so that's changed now , before you could order a static IP via add-ons, now that option has gone.
[/Current Status: You are now using a static IP addressquote]
Are all fibre connections static ip now ? as I removed static IP a few months ago. At no point did I reorder.
Static Ip Component (cancelled)
this was done on 12/8
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: markeagles1973
Are all fibre connections static ip now ?

No, Static IP is a chargeable option (£5.00 one-off charge).
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
markeagles1973
Grafter

I know it cost £5 as I have ordered in the past , what i'm saying is that I am on a static ip but there is no option in the add-ons to remove this like I would normaly do via the addons page?.
Static Ip Component (cancelled)  removed in august , this worked fine then but it seems I have been put on a static ip with no option in my account to remove.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

that is because it is here https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=myconnection and clicking on the Static IP Icon you get to a page which says
Adding or removing a Static IP
If you'd like to add or remove a Static IP please raise a Ticket or call our Support Team on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 020
although using the raise a ticket link doesn't give the option of raising a ticket on that subject  Crazy Crazy
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
Looking in to this for you. Just to confirm you are on a static IP, no charge. Can I ask what issues a static IP will cause you?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
markeagles1973
Grafter

Hi Chris
I was on Dynamic , somehow I have been moved to static and no charge has been added to my account as far as I can see from when I last removed it in August.
Funny thing I was going to reorder static IP , ill keep it if there will be no charge lol. Its just strange that the option to Add Stativ IP has gone under Add-Ons