Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed problems and drop outs.

sacha100
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Speed problems and drop outs.

Hi hope an admin can look into this problems for me, i did raise a ticket on the 25 May but as of yet still have not had any news reply or updates on what is going on, i do understand you are all stretched what with the Covid going on but as i am now out of contract and still have no fix or answers to this matter am looking at leaving.

4 REPLIES 4
sacha100
Rising Star

Re: Speed problems and drop outs.

I am extremely disappointed in Plus-net and take the silence of admin and technical support in this matter from to be disconcerting and atrocious behavior regardless of what is going on at this present time with Covid.

i have reported numerous faults thought this years contract and have not revived the service in which i have paid for so feel plus-net have not honoured the contract we agreed.

When i first joined Plus-net i had not one single problem for over a year and half, upon renewing my contract last year which has now ended i have had approximately 20 engineers at my property to sort out constant dropouts, faults, phone disconnects and slow broadband speeds, of which all the engineers have stated the faults lies elsewhere and my property is without any faults what so ever.

My last ticket was raised with Pus-net on the 25 May 2020 stating the faults,  as stated this still has not been actioned or even looked at even though i have made had to bring this matter to the forums.

I hope that i will at least receive and acknowledgment today though this post made, failing this i will be left no other choice but to contact Ofcom and trading standards and take my business elsewhere.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @sacha100, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the issues you have experienced with your service.

I have provided a further response on your open ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
sacha100
Rising Star

Hi Lauren thank you for your reply and for picking this up after two weeks, as you will see from my ticket reply the issue has nothing to do with wireless side at all and more an issue of constant dropouts and speed issues for the past year and half of which i am still experiencing and this is as explained with a directly wired PC/server connected via Cat6A STP.

sacha100
Rising Star

Don't worry replying to outstanding ticket that took two weeks to answer with incorrect information,  Today I have decided to leave Plusnet, it was very good for the first year and half with a stable speed of 40Mbs thought the whole term but when i renewed last year i have had nothing but problems with constant dropouts and speed and phone line problems which i do understand that Plusnet is only the supplier but when i have not revived any help and when i did i revived incorrect information it tells me it is time to move.

It was good for the first part but has been not so good for the last.