Hi @adamwalker 

i have plugged the router in to the test socket 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Re: Speed problems and constant dropouts

Thanks for getting back to us @Paul2103 

Our tests aren't showing any issues now with your router getting a speed of around 15mbps and your line seems stable:

Are you still seeing drops in your connection? If you are, would your devices be connecting over WiFi or direct to the router using an ethernet cable? This will narrow down where the issue lies. If your connection is OK that using a wired connection, then it's likely the issue lies with the wireless signal and I'd recommend trying the steps Here

If you're still having problems using a wired connection, could you confirm if the broadband light is flashing or the internet light is going off completely when the connection drops? This is a good indicator as to if your broadband is actually dropping or if the issue is something more local between your router and your devices.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Paul2103

Hi @Gandalf 

i have’t has any problems at the moment. But the the drop out happen the internet light goes out and the broadband light flashes 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

Thanks for the clarification @Paul2103 

I'd recommend keeping an eye on things and report a fault to us at http://faults.plus.net if the problems return so we can pass this onto our suppliers and potentially arrange an engineer visit to investigate further.

Let us know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet