cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed issues

Cutterschoice
Grafter

Speed issues

Hi all, I was hoping someone might be able to help, I’ve been a PN customer for yours, current account is [Removed] recently moved house and PN somehow deleted my account so had to start a new contacted around 6 or so months ago.

Anyway, all was good from day one, until the last couple of weeks, disconnected came back on with speed dropped to 30 from just over 50, then it went back up to 40 after an engineer was called up (didn’t need to come to my house).

Checked today getting 15, called PN again, told they can see an issue on the exchange and will manually adjust it and to wait a couple of hours, oh and to reset my router.

I wouldn't generally come to the forum with something like this, however haven't had much luck over the phone, can someone have a look at my account, I really need this working and reliably as I work a lot from home, if it's something PN can't sort out I’d rather just be told that so I can go somewhere else and try my luck.

Not a rant, love PN don't really want to leave, however need it for work.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

4 REPLIES 4
notmyname
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Speed issues

Edit out your username Smiley
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 7

@Cutterschoice There are Plusnet staff active in the Forum today so they may pick up your post.

If they don't, I suggest that you run through the checks at https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/connection-troubleshooting/ and report a fault at https://www.plus.net/apps/kbdfaults It takes a bit of your time and costs you nothing, but makes Plusnet aware of your issue (they won't know otherwise), they will look at it, and the issue is in the queue for action.

Do please let us know how you get on..

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having.

Our tests are showing a external fault on the line so we'll get that raised for you and we'll update you when we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Cutterschoice
Grafter

Thank you Matthew, be good to get it sorted, also thank you to who removed my username, didn’t realise that would be an issue, lesson learnt.