cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed fallen over 20%

mdr
Hooked

Re: Speed fallen over 20%

The faults team just tried to call (I missed it) about this for the first time, seems they only become interested once you initiate a switch elsewhere, too little too late, I'm out in 11 days.

philto
Grafter

Same as two weeks since i phoned and nothing only 4 months to go then contract end

philto
Grafter

5G home broad band will be the game changer can then do away with all the old rubbish infrastructure and poor performing isps

OhWell
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Which isp did you change to?

My contract is up soon too.
cOmp
Rising Star

What is this non-sense reponse I see all the time "Together with our network partners at Openreach we will try to provide you with the best speeds possible. If you feel this is not the case, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net"

Well, together with your partner's fix your customers faults. Like it's been said don't hide behind the "It's within the estimates so nothing we can do!" Of course there are things you can do it's just you chose not too. My fault is identical to what others have had here a static IP that is stuck on a low IP profile this also happened at my last property and you hide behind the within the estimated range line. My fault has been open since begining of December and you are choosing to ignore it.
I also noticed that you did not agree and sign up to the the ofcom regulations of the automatic compensation scheme for faults, missed appointments etc.

Unfortunately I have a long time to go on my current agreement but when it does come to an end I'm with you ladies and gents and will look at other providers.

I have waited on hold for hours on the phone for tech support. Tickets don't get answered and staff here just ignore. If staff here just ignore, why don't you go man the telephones so your customers are not waiting for hours on hold?
This company has become a joke.
Yorkshire and Proud. Embarrassed to be with Plusnet.
philto
Grafter

interesting reply

i had a sync of 47mbs, plusnet max 27.5 mbs through put,  kept saying issues with my home network ,changed supplier paid for 40mbs  as with plusnet ,now  getting 41 mbs and nothing has been touched or changed nothing, only new login and password . would love to hear the explanation. this had gone on for months .

philto
Grafter

ZEN , pay a bit more problems went away

OhWell
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I'm thinking of Vodafone, but I've read their customer service is not too great. Perhaps worse than Plusnet.

Idk, I think there is a race to the bottom now with company's customer service.